Sunday, October 16, 2011

Anal Stretching


Historically, I have never enjoyed anal penetration.  Ever.  I've tried and it always hurt.  Having the typical Type A personality that I do, I'm not so great at relaxing mentally or physically.  In fact, the more that I try, the more I tense up.  I have used anal plugs and dildos on subs and they seemed to really like it,  in fact, the last time I had strap on sex with a sub I came, which was a first for me.  So I decided that I wanted to open myself up to other options, so to speak.  


I bought this:
What can I say, I like pink.  It was a challenge getting it in, even with the silicone lube, but once it was in, it felt so good.  I slept with it in that night and took it out to go to work the next day.  Then the oddest thing happened.  I absolutely could not concentrate on work because the plug wasn't there.  It was distracting, that empty feeling.  Luckily I had it in my car, so on my break I went to the car, then to the restroom, popped it back in and felt so much better.


I've had it for three days now, and it's only been out briefly for cleaning and re-lubing.  It does vibrate and isn't waterproof, so I went back to the store for a dildo with a suction-cup base to use in the shower.  We'll see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment